Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Worries

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been extremely busy at work (which is where I've been doing a LOT of my blogging the past few months) and by the time I get home at night, I don't even want to TOUCH my laptop (let alone open it, sign in, and type ANYTHING).

I'm doing very well. I'm sorry I scared all of you. I actually have realized that I wasn't really in a "fog" for the past few years. There was no drug induced haze of any kind. It was more that I was in a cocoon. I sort of closed off part of myself for the past few years in order to protect me.

Thanks to Ty's Girl (link on the right) I've also realized the following these past few weeks regarding what I need or look for in my chosen mate:

I need someone that I feel comfortable with, someone I can be myself around, someone I can talk to without being bored (intelligent) or running out of things to say, someone I feel safe with (that's a BIG one for me), LOVE me some dark brown eyes (I don't even care that you're so full of shit your eyes are brown), and someone that makes me laugh.

Wow, this is sooo hubby in a nutshell. I never even realized. No wonder I love him so much. :-)

Anyway, I didn't want y'all to worry about me. I'm doing much better than I expected. I guess I just needed to figure some things out. Now that I have, I'm feeling much better. I don't feel such a weight on me and I need to stretch out of my cocoon completely (old habits die hard, ya know).

Thanks so much for all your words of encouragement and your hugs. They mean more than you will EVER know. Almost forgot...Happy Hump Day!!! WooHoo! Until later...
k

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I'm glad you're feeling better :) And I'm also glad answering my human nature question helped you see what's there. You weren't anyone that had a bit of a "Ah-ha" moment over that blog post.

We really need to get together some time. It's ridiculous to be in the same state and not meet up!

Happy Hump Day!

mama biscuit said...

I meant "you weren't the only one".

My brain is still on vacation.

Karin said...

Isn't it nice to suddenly realize you have a great mate. I am glad you are doing better though I was starting to worry about you.

Anonymous said...

It's good to read you are doing well, I know how easy it can be to just not care and let your mood fall so low it takes forever to get it out of the ditch!

Happy Hump Day!!