Saturday, April 15, 2006

Euphoria

Thanks to Miki, I have found the perfect fragrance for myself. She claims it doesn't smell good on her (she actually said it smelled like dog shit on her) so she wanted to know what I thought of it. It smelled great from the very beginning. I tried it on, and it never once smelled unpleasant on me.

It is Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Here is what one website says about it, "Euphoria is about sexiness, fantasy, and being captivating. Sexy and sensual, Euphoria speaks to the woman who has the urge to break free from everyday life - to provocatively be part of an exciting world filled with pleasure, surprise, and temptation. Her fragrance is a contrast between exotic fruits and seductive florals, for a rich, creamy, seductive signature.

Notes:Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champacca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord.

Style:Confident. Sexy. Chic."

Another site states that, "Euphoria By Calvin Klein Was Introduced In 2005 As A Fun, Enticing Scent For Women. The Beautiful Fragrance Starts Off With Pomegranate, Persimmon, And A Lovely Lush Green Accord. The Heart Then Blends Into A Sensual Lotus Blossom, Black Orchid Which Then Finishes Off With Amber, Violet, Cream And Woods."

I love this stuff. I have been searching for a signature fragrance for a couple of years now. You can only take so much smell at one time when searching for a fragrance. Plus, I hate to purchase a fragrance without wearing it for a few hours to see if each tone will smell good on me - the reason it has been taking me so long to find the perfect fragrance. Plus, I am allergic to a lot of fragrances because a lot of them have wood bases. Even though this one has a wood in it, if I put it on in any room except a small enclosed room, I am fine. I put it on this morning in my bathroom and sneezed for the first time since wearing this (which has been all week). Thanks to Miki, I didn't have to pay for it to find out if I still liked it after many hours and it smelled great through each tone. As an added bonus, it lasted on my skin for about 8 hours. AMAZING!

This is now my signature fragrance. :-) Thanks, Miki. You're the best.

No comments: