Sunday, March 18, 2007

NN/N

WooHoo! We found out on March 9 that we will be having a.....new Niece!

Yesterday, we saw the ultrasound of the little cutie. Not only did we see the ultrasound, but the ultrasound was on DVD. It was so awesome! We saw her moving around, we saw her little face, and we saw her little vajayjay. She is DEFINITELY a girl.

I have to admit that I shed tears and cried THREE times while watching it. It's the closest I'm ever going to get to being in the room when an ultrasound is going on. When W, D, K, and B were in the womb, ultrasounds were just for the parents and a picture was given to the parents to show to family. I sooo love the dvd format much better than the picture format. They even had a section where you could see the baby in 3-d. Pretty sweet!

I will no longer refer to this Niece as NN/N (new niece/nephew). I will now refer to her as BG (baby girl) until her parents decide on a name for her.

3 comments:

Bill C said...

That is pretty cool. Now I gotta remember to ask our daughters if they can get *their* recent ultrasounds on a dvd.
:-)

Manda Girl said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Oh my goodness... the purchases of lovely pink things!!!

Kari J said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to start shopping. Pink and purple...here I come. :-)