Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Down..

So, Monday is down and there are 4 more days to work this week. Work is kind of slow. Thankfully, I can cruise the Internet while I'm working without worrying about getting into trouble. That's a first for me when it comes to jobs. Not too shabby.

In regards to the haircut, it is like Paige Davis' short cut (only cuter). Mine is a little shorter in the back, still more layers, and they all do the flippy thing. Picture Meg Ryan in Courage Under Fire only with more layers (like this one and this one only mine is darker, fuller on top, a touch longer in the back with flippy ends, and more layers - all of which do the flippy thing).

Anyway, so those pictures are really close to my haircut.

I have put pictures on my SparkPage if you'd like to see them. It's much easier to put pictures on that page because I can upload them directly from my computer instead of having to post them on the web somewhere first. Anyway, there is one before photo and two recent pictures. I also blogged on that page about my feelings when I posted those photos.

Hope you all have a great week. Until later...

7 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Checked out the pics - looking good little lady!

mama biscuit said...

You look fabulous, babe. Keep up the good work!

Trudi said...

Amazing!!! You look wonderful. Thank you for continuing to be an inspiration to me.

imbeingheldhostage said...

I want the Meg Ryan cut!!!

Nevis said...

Great haircut...you're looking great! I'm thinking about getting a simmilar haircut because right now my hair is REALLY long (inches past my shoulders) and it's a lot of work to take care of...I was thinking about getting the "Katie Holmes" haircut.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look like a totally different person!
Congratulations on your weight loss, you look great!
Love your hair too!!

Unknown said...

I had never heard of SparkPeople before. I went to check it out...it's really neat. I am so impressed you've lost 35 pounds...how encouraging and inspiring. And I'm so glad you got a cut you love. I'm still looking for mine.