Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Gift Update

I have decided to NOT give tubs of popcorn to ANY one this year. I did a little Christmas shopping last week and after getting into the Christmas mood a bit, I realized that tubs of popcorn is NOT personal and should NEVER be given to family or friends (at least not ones you're close to or want to be close to).

While shopping, I bought my grandfather some DVD's of old westerns. He is going to love them! Three of Clint Eastwood's, the original Magnificent Seven, and the original Return of the Magnificent Seven with Yul Brenner. Jackpot!

I bought my grandmother a DVD about Dale Earnhardt (her all time favorite driver). H and I have also decided that we are still going to get her the "soft centers" by See's Candies.

Since it is rare that men get candy, we have decided to buy my dad "dark chocolates" by See's Candies. He loves dark chocolate and it will be perfect.

Mom is still a bit tougher. I did find a couple of gift boxes of flavored tea. She loves teas of all kinds, so that will be a big hit. She also collects nut crackers and I found a really cute one that looks like a Gingerbread man. She'll love it!

H and I will be going to the Transiberian Orchestra on December 30, so we have decided to make that our Christmas gift to each other this year.

While at mom and dad's this past week, I saw a cute little pink and lavendar bunny that I picked up for K2. She will love it! When you pull the handle at the bottom, it plays Brahm's Lullaby which is the song she loves to sing back to me. Perfect gift.

That's all we've determined so far. Until later...

No comments: