Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Haven't forgotten

Well, it may seem as though I have forgotten about my blog, but I can assure you I have not. I have just been extremely busy. I had a lot of things that were due in my classes this week and more that are due next week. We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving (they will be coming down here for Christmas). And I have generally been stressing.

We've still been working out. I have been consistently walking 3 laps (6.5 = 1 mile) and riding the exercise bike for 2 miles. I also do 40-50 crunches and stretch my muscles before the walking/biking. We do that almost every night after I get out of class. The hard part is that my class ends at 9:00 p.m. each night Mon-Thurs. Next semester will be better - my schedule is not so ugly and I'm only in class until 9:00 one night a week and one night, I'm out at 5:30. Two nights I'll be out at 7:30.

I guess the little that I do in regards to working out and exercising is better than not doing anything. I have noticed a change in my thighs and legs. They have gotten tighter and more toned.

I've had a lot of frustration for the past 2 weeks and a lot of work to do for school, but I really don't want to go into that right now. I need to step away and take a breath. I might talk about it later - but hopefully, I'll be over it and won't need to write about it.

No comments: